Sector Issues Aeronautics and FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Zero Loss of Tools (FOD): Ensure that no objects are left behind in aircraft and other military vehicles during maintenance.
- Enhanced Security for Your Critical Parts and Tools in Maintenance.
- Management of Revisions and Regulatory Equipment Calibration (Lifespan, Control, etc.).
- Automated and Real-Time Update of Tool Borrowing Traceability for Precise Fleet Inventory Control.
- Having what you need in the right place: thanks to the equipment park’s cartographic management tool, you can make your tools and equipment more accessible during maintenance missions.
- Ensuring operational readiness for your missions: ensure that all your tools are available in the trolleys, cupboards, stores, and outdoor sites.
- Accelerating your processes through digitization: this includes automating the process for tool loans and returns.
- Precisely locating your tools on the platform to reduce search time.
- Minimize tool loss through access control with personal badges for roller cabinets and cupboards.
- Prevent unnecessary repurchases by receiving notifications for restocking items.
- Maintain Visibility of the Contents of Cupboards and Roller Cabinets from the Online Platform.
- Track the Status of Real-Time Automatic Inventory.
Functional answers of our solutions
- Material Identification
- Material Location
- Equipment-Specific Controls (Calibration, Maintenance, Compliance with Safety Standards)
- Material Inventory and Retrieval via RFID
- Automated Distribution of Tools, Measuring Equipment, Protective Gear, and Spare Parts
- Automated, Real-Time Stock Inventory
- Alert Reporting (Low Stock, Expiry Date, etc.)
- Tracking and Tracing of Product Movements
- Control Reports
- Data Export