Nexess participates to the RFID thematic day for Energy Industries, organized by the CNRFID.
CNRFID thematic days are entirely coordinated by the CNRFID and brought together all actors of a sector, a market or a technology. Overall, the CNRFID organize thematic day each two month in purpose to identify potential applications, reference the existing solutions, promote meetings and exchanges, identify potential collaborative projects or support individual projects
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. : Welcome of participants
- 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. : Roundtable – Presentation of participants and CNRFID
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. : State of the art of RFID technologies
- 3:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. : Focus on NFC technology
- 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. : Examples of general applications
- 3:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. : Possible applications for energy industries: Monitoring and traceability of tools, traceability metal objects in general, traceability of equipment regulated monitoring (PPE slings …), personnel security, environmental and safety constraints
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. : The possible consequences after this thematic ½ thematic days
- Support Project (individual or collaborative), establishment of the Working Group, organization of Club Users, Support to the development of solutions …
- 5:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. : Possible types of funding for your projects (Captronic, FUI, H2020 …)
Date and place :
24th June 2014 : ½ Thematic Day related to the production of energy : 1:30p.m. to 5:30p.m.
DGCIS – Bercy – 139 rue de Bercy – 75572 PARIS Cedex 12